Tarrant County College Parent Night Sessions
Seniors, we know that this has been a difficult time and you may have questions about your college options. The College Access representatives are here to help you register for classes at TCC. These sessions will be presented by Zoom and sessions will be repeated, you only need to attend once. Simply join on the date you’d like to attend below (session will open in the current window).
You can also visit www.zoom.com, choose "Join a Meeting" in blue at the top left of the page, and enter in the Zoom ID number. No RSVP is required.
- April 27 | 6:00 p.m. (English) | Zoom ID Number: 913 6333 0943
- April 29 | 6:00 p.m. (English) | Zoom ID Number: 971 1669 6991
- May 4 | 6:00 p.m. (English) | Zoom ID Number: 933 5845 1789
- May 6 | 6:00 p.m. (Spanish) | Zoom ID Number: 955 6289 3722
Virtual information sessions will cover:
- TSI Testing and Exemptions
- Financial Aid
- Helpful Student Services
- Registration Deadlines
Please share this information with your parents and take the opportunity to learn more about the College Access program and how to register for classes at TCC. This will be open to students and parents.
Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 6:00pmVirtual Event